About the role
After rapid growth, we’re continuing to expand our team and are on the lookout for a highly motivated digital marketing coordinator.
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for technology, at least 12 months’ experience in a B2B marketing role and be keen to make an impression by contributing ideas and showing an appetite to learn new skills.
- Support all aspects of online marketing, including keyword and competitor research, conversion rate optimisation (CRO), Pay Per Click (PPC), link building and social media activity.
- Create high-quality marketing content that supports lead generation, sales enablement and client retention. The type of content required includes email and website copy, blog posts, case studies and presentations.
- Help coordinate marketing campaigns, events (physical and virtual) and webinars.
- Help to maintain the quality of data in the company CRM, improve data segmentation and develop audience profiles.
- Track marketing spend, campaign delivery and ROI, and team KPIs.
- 1+ years of B2B marketing experience, ideally within the cyber security, IT or SaaS industries.
- A natural written and verbal communicator, with an ability to build strong stakeholder relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Strong project management and collaboration skills, with an ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities.
- Data and results-driven mentality, with an understanding of search engine marketing and the ability to use data to measure and optimise campaign performance.
- Experience of using customer relationship management, content management, email marketing, marketing automation, and search engine optimisation tools (all desirable).
- Familiarity with Microsoft packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) essential.
- Working knowledge of image and desktop publishing software (required to conduct basic image editing and update documentation) and video editing software (required for creating web and social media assets) is desirable.
- A technical mindset, with a knowledge of and/or keen interest in cyber security a big advantage.
- A commitment to continuing professional development (CPD) in marketing.