About the role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Managed Security Services enterprise salesperson to join a fast-growing and entrepreneurial cyber-security service provider in the UK. We are backed by our new parent company and global leader in governance, risk and transparency, Kroll.
Redscan has been experiencing exponential growth over the past three years, achieved through a high-performing sales team that has significantly overachieved their targets. We are looking to add more talented, capable, highly motivated salespeople to the existing team, with a proven track record in hunting and winning new business.
The acquisition by Kroll is a huge accelerator, complementing our MDR/XDR services with their global presence and access to Fortune 500 scale Incident Response customers.
The right candidate will have a proven track record in consistently building a strong sales pipeline, winning new business and new logos, with a background in managed security services (MSP / MSSP), very strong communication skills, technical aptitude and an ability to formulate and present ideas clearly in a client-facing environment.
The key interfaces for this role are Sales Director, Pre-Sales, Sales team, Finance, Technical Account Management, Vendors, Customers, COO, CEO.
- Building and developing a strong sales pipeline for New Business prospects in a specific set of vertical industries
- Building, developing and nurturing relationships with key customer contacts (C-level, director level, manager level, engineering level)
- Successfully positioning Redscan’s market-leading Managed Detection & Response service and offensive services portfolio to a cross section of new business prospects
- Working closely with Redscan’s Major Bid Teams to submit successful bid responses
- To ultimately WIN New Business
- Focus and build up significant expertise and industry knowledge on a set of assigned vertical industries
- Accurate forecasting through Salesforce
- Managing opportunities through the entire sales cycle
Requirements and experience
- A proven sales track record (essential) – a hunter mentality even when managing large accounts
- Experience in managed security services (essential) – including multiple big ticket SOC SIEM multi year services sales
- Proven and consistent achievement hitting and exceeding targets
- Formal sales training - SPIN, Miller Heiman (desirable)
- Experience in selling to all levels of an organisation including C-level
- Strong presentation skills (essential)
- The ability to manage and run major deals
- Numerate and commercially astute ability
- Experience in using CRM systems such as Salesforce (essential)
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to be a team player
- Professional attitude, conduct and appearance
- A high level of organisational and planning skills
- Hard working individual who thrives under pressure