About the role
Clients count on Kroll for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex investigations to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
The Kroll Cyber Risk practice is seeking a Vice President in the Litigation Support team. This is a rapidly growing practice, and there is plenty of room for you to discover and build on your own area of expertise. The successful candidate will act as the primary point of contact and project manager for Litigation Support cases and other digital investigations..
- Manage all matters related to litigation support leveraging investigative technologies.
- Knowledge of EDRM model and a mastery of the tools and techniques
- Consult on, interpret and execute case strategy
- Administration of Relativity workspaces
- Provide the technical and strategic expertise to advise and execute Litigation Support processes
- Work with the Digital Forensics group in support of complex litigations and investigations
- Ingestion, processing, searching, and producing a wide variety of structured and unstructured data
- Lead junior staff to support projects goals and deliverables
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in the field of Project Management, Data Analytics, Digital Forensics, Law, Information security, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- 5+ years of relevant hands-on experience in providing investigations and/or litigation technical support or project management in eDiscovery or associated technologies.
- Preferred Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification in good standing
- Preferred Certified Electronic Discovery Specialist (CEDS) certification in good standing
- Strong teamwork, and analytical skills. Experience in managing and analysing structured and unstructured data sources.
- Expertise with the EDRM model and project workflows
- Have a strong customer-facing personality with polished communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills that help represent diverse communities
- Experience working with diverse teams