About the role
Kroll Cyber Risk is seeking a VP of Channel Partnerships, responsible for building and growing partnerships with cyber insurance carriers, law firms, and brokers in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa region (EMEA). The Kroll Cyber Insurance team is responsible for driving revenue for each of the following areas: digital forensics & incident response, litigation support, proactive cyber consulting services, managed detection and response, and data breach notification services.
This individual will work in concert with the global cyber insurance team, regional leaders, and cyber practitioners to execute on a regional strategy to cultivate and grow new partnerships throughout the region.
The role is meant for an experienced and independent professional who can build strong relationships in a region with high-level direction and support from sales, marketing, and practitioners. Unlike a product-based sales model, Kroll’s services require the sales team partner on their go-to-market approach with subject matter experts and collaborate on new ways to build our brand, services, and opportunities.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of cyber insurance partners
- Effectively pitch the Kroll Cyber Risk narrative, services, and value proposition
- Maintain and grow set of existing target buyers (e.g., carriers, brokers, law firms)
- Collaborate heavily with cyber insurance team on global partnerships and strategy
- Collaborate heavily with in-region sales, marketing, practitioner, and delivery teams
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals
- Maintain knowledge of current cyber insurance market conditions
- Participate in lead generation activities, including events and prospecting campaigns
- Maintain highly responsive and professional communications with clients and prospects
- Use Salesforce.com and other tools to document sales activities
- Influence the development of campaigns, tools, resources, incentives, and accountability metrics
- Have 8+ years related experience in the same or related industry
- Have substantial prior experience at a major cyber insurance carrier, law firm, broker, or company offering similar services as Kroll through the insurance channel
- Cyber insurance channel experience required
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must be adaptive, enthusiastic, and possess good human relations skills
- Must be able to think independently and make sound decisions
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and able to learn new sales tools
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues