About the role
Due to rapid growth in the market, we are undergoing an exciting period of expansion and looking for Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our team.
Redscan requires all applicants to hold the CREST CRT and/or CREST CCT qualifications. Alternatively, candidates will be able to demonstrate an equivalent level of technical expertise in application, infrastructure or red team security testing. Redscan offers a flexible working environment and excellent opportunities for career and technical development.
All roles are based in London but will require travel to client sites when necessary.
- Delivering a range of security assessment services in application and infrastructure disciplines
- Helping to develop Redscan’s offensive capabilities and MDR services through the creation of tools, methodologies and research
- Performing consultation and project delivery to a high standard that encourages lasting partnerships with our client-base
- Maintaining proficiency in the use and application of security technologies
- Providing technical scoping advice and pre-sales assistance
- Senior: Leading technical teams on client engagements
- Senior: Providing training and mentoring to other Consultants within Redscan’s offensive security team
Qualifications and experience
- Have CREST CRT, CREST CCT or other industry standard qualifications such as OSCP or CHECK
- Experience of conducting application and/or infrastructure penetration testing
- Experience of conducting scenario-based assessments and red team operations is also highly desirable
- Proven ability to explain assessment outputs to non-technical clients