About the role
Due to rapid growth in the market, we are undergoing an exciting period of expansion and looking for Offensive Security Consultants to join our team.
Redscan offers a flexible working environment and excellent opportunities for career and technical development.
All roles are based in London but will require travel to client sites when necessary.
- Delivering a range of security assessment services in application and infrastructure disciplines
- Helping develop Redscan’s offensive capabilities and MDR services through the creation of tools, methodologies and research
- Performing consultation and project delivery to a high standard that encourages lasting partnerships with our client base
- Maintaining proficiency in the use and application of security technologies
- Providing technical scoping advice and pre-sales assistance
- Senior Consultants: Leading technical teams on client engagements
- Senior Consultants: Providing training and mentoring to other consultants within Redscan’s offensive security team
- Can demonstrate fundamental knowledge in TCP/IP networks (OSI Model)
- Can demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Operating systems (Windows, Linux) and programming
- Can demonstrate a fundamental understanding of different web application technologies, top 10 web application security risks.
- Proven ability to explain technical scenarios outputs to non-technical clients
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiarity with the concepts of Penetration Testing / Ethical Hacking; Incident Reporting and/or Vulnerability Management.
- Self-motivated with a positive, passionate attitude and a sense of fun: someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, who can provide proactive, creative solutions providing an ability to “think on your feet”.
Desirable (at least one)
- Have CREST CRT, CREST CCT or other industry standard qualifications such as OSCP or CHECK
- BSc / BA in a technical degree (Computing, Networking, Maths, Physics, engineering... etc)
- Prior experience in System Administration / Web Application Developing
- Experience of conducting application and/or infrastructure penetration testing
- Experience of conducting scenario-based assessments and red team operations is also highly desirable