About the role
Redscan is a rapidly expanding and maturing business engaging equally with medium and large enterprise clients on a global basis. We require someone with complete oversight of our technology and product/service roadmap, to provide guidance and management in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with senior management to deliver Redscan’s product strategy for the entire business.
- Prioritise and align product timelines with the senior stakeholders in the business.
- Co-ordinate and work with cross-functional teams to support delivery and service improvements.
- Ensure that Redscan remains current with MDR and Offensive security market trends
- Raise awareness with all stakeholders around competitive and emerging industry trends.
- Provide product/service training where required.
- Production of detailed documentation for Redscan’s services and product sets.
- Coordinate product releases with marketing, sales, and development teams.
- Communicate credibly with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders about both the product/service strategy as well as a clear understanding from those stakeholders what requirements are to be included in the roadmap.
- Experience in developing roadmap and building product/service within the Cyber security industry
- Experienced in pulling teams together from different functional areas and leading virtual teams in a collaborative and positive manner
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
- Ideally knowledgeable in cyber, network and IT security
- Excellent communication skills and experience working in a collaborative environment