About the role
After rapid growth, we’re continuing to expand our team and are on the lookout for a talented product marketing professional to support the next stage of our journey.
Reporting to our Director of Product Marketing, the ideal candidate will play a key role in helping to shape go-to-market strategy, gather and apply industry and customer insights, and create compelling content that resonates with buyers.
- Conduct industry, competitor, customer and buyer research to help inform Redscan’s product roadmap, positioning, messaging and go-to-market strategy.
- Work with stakeholders across the business to help coordinate product and service launches, including ongoing updates to our CyberOps™ Threat Management platform.
- Create high-quality marketing content needed to support lead generation, sales enablement and client retention. Content includes web copy and blog posts, data sheets, case studies, e-books, whitepapers, videos, presentations, webinars and battlecards.
- Help grow and develop Redscan’s relationship with strategic technology and channel partners as well as industry analysts.
- Support in-house and partner training needs.
- Act as an evangelist for Redscan, including speaking at events and webinars.
- 3+ years B2B product marketing experience within the cybersecurity industry. Knowledge of managed security services, security operations and threat detection are highly desirable.
- An ability to speak and write to a high standard as well as use storytelling to produce engaging content that resonates with and influences buyers.
- A strong commercial awareness, as well as an ability to understand and articulate technical information to a range of audiences (both technical and non-technical).
- Strong collaborative skills, with an ability to work effectively with stakeholders, including across marketing, sales and product teams.
- An analytical focus and high attention to detail, required to collect and distil actionable insights from industry and customer intelligence.