About the role
Kroll Cyber Risk can help enable organizations to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on Kroll for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack. We help clients of all sizes respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
We’re seeking a VP of Business Development to join our UK-based Sales team. Reporting to the Regional Head of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for building and maintaining a qualified pipeline of new Cyber opportunities.
- Understand and be able to articulate the value of Kroll in helping clients meet their cyber security needs.
- Build or have existing strong relationships with law firms to drive referral business for Cyber Security matters to Kroll
- Develop and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and proposals that addresses the specific needs of a client in partnership with Cyber practitioners, product development, relations
- Build strong internal partnerships with Kroll Cyber Risk practitioners
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions including business intelligence and industry issues and trends
- Use Salesforce.com to manage client communication, sales pipeline, and prioritise leads
- Demonstrate exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to establish trust and credibility across the organization
- Strong ability to influence across multiple business lines
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and proactive
- Must be proficient in Salesforce.com, MS office products, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project Management. Proficiency in Visio and MS Access a plus, as well as knowledge of graphic design and web site development capabilities
- Demonstrated expertise in managing partnerships with large and/or industry-leading organisations
- Display ability to communicate effectively particularly with external clients and internal colleagues demonstrating the ability to reach the desired project outcome