About the role
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and rapidly expanding team to deliver best-in-class cyber security services. We embrace diverse backgrounds and global perspectives, and we cultivate diversity by respecting, including, and valuing one another. As part of One team, One Kroll, you’ll contribute to a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel.
The Development team is critical to this global expansion and is working on a mixture of new applications and projects utilising a variety of different back-end technologies, as well as continuing expansion of the existing platform with new features while building out the function.
The role will require design and coding of new user-facing features within a proprietary threat management platform. This is a cloud hosted enterprise web application with a pipeline of new feature requirements on its roadmap.
Core technologies you will be working with include Java, Python, Typescript, Docker, Node, Angular, and SQL.
Good knowledge of some of our core technologies is required. The role is open to front or back-end developers wanting to go full stack. Developers using other back-end languages will be considered provided they have some front-end skills.
- Working on a cutting-edge cyber security platform for a global company with a high degree of autonomy.
- Integrating with multiple cyber security products and other systems.
- Creating green-field micro-services.
- Using Lambda serverless technology.
- Part of a new team structure to give everyone a stake in architecture and design.
- Experience of developing modern web applications is essential, with some of the following is expected:
- Experience of server-side frameworks such as Spring, Play, .Net or Django.
- Design and implementation of RESTful web services.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases.
- Experience of source control systems such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Agile development environment.
- A relevant computer science related degree and at least 3 years commercial experience as a developer on modern web applications OR 5 years commercial experience as a developer on modern web applications.
- Some knowledge of Linux & Docker.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security.