About the role
The EMEA Cyber Risk Marketing Manager will have regional responsibility for developing and implementing integrated campaigns to support the growth of the cyber risk practice in the region. In this role, you’ll adapt the global marketing strategy to fit regional needs, forecasting sales needs and campaign budgets, and working with sales teams to ensure that marketing strengthens our brand and drive meaningful results.
You’ll join the global Cyber Risk marketing team and work closely with cyber investigators, product and account managers, engineering and sales teams in EMEA to develop and fine-tune go-to-market strategy, demand generation, and sales enablement materials. You’ll spend time discovering new avenues to differentiate our services and messages to enable us to capture a larger share of the market.
Successful candidates bring deep regional insight as well as a mix of cyber security, data privacy, and legal marketing in a B2B environment to deliver impactful results across a wide variety of tactics and channels. This candidate will develop a strong understanding of our business, our stakeholders and of the platforms, channels, and approaches that will enable our campaigns to effectively reach and engage target audiences.
- Craft impactful go-to-market plans and global playbooks, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies for multiple cyber security services and products.
- Collaborate with other marketing, product management, vendor partners, sales and engineering functions to define and deliver technology value propositions, marketing narratives and core marketing content.
- Partner with our content, event, and digital marketing leaders to adapt global strategy into impactful regional plans
- Build plans focused on key personas including, but not limited to, general counsel, law firm partners, insurance underwriters, information security executives, and privacy officers
- Lead the development of creative and innovative stories to reach our target audiences, leveraging articles, webinars, videos, podcasts, checklists, etc.
- Become a strategic partner for practitioners and business development teams, ensuring campaigns are catered to customer needs and market trends
- Drive growth by building highly scalable and globally applicable marketing programs
- Manage and provide regular reporting on marketing KPIs
- Create and/or manage the creation of regional content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts for global markets
- Drive flawless execution against marketing and BD events
- Cultivate relationships with potential marketing partners and service influencers to build brand and service recognition
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas and leverage this knowledge in the promotion of our overall capabilities
- Create training materials for Sales team members and channel partners to promote key products.
- Work closely with regional PR agencies and global head of PR to maximize media opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years marketing experience with B2B technology products and professional services, preferably in the cyber security, data privacy, or legal industries, with a special focus in assessments, testing, and governance
- At least 3 years digital marketing experience with fluency in paid and organic search, sponsored content and social media marketing
- Experience with legal, compliance, risk management or cyber security products and services
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as WebEx Teams and Salesforce
- Familiar with marketing automation and analytics tools such as Eloqua and Google Analytics
- Proven history of creating effective marketing programs leveraging digital and traditional marketing techniques to drive revenue growth
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is, or isn’t, working
- Proven track record working with senior executives to fine-tune marketing strategy
- Excellent time-management and project prioritization skills
- Superb communication skills, in both speaking and writing
- Flexible team player, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across the wider organization
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas, and driving ongoing process improvement
- Highly organized with an ability to manage multiple projects, resources, budgets, and personnel
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to establish rapport and confidence with internal stakeholders and partners
- Deep understanding of cybersecurity services and solutions, marketplace, and competitive landscape
- Experience leading research-based content development
- Familiarity with customer experience management, including NPS and customer satisfaction programs
- Pragmatic Marketing certification
- Language skills (such as French, Spanish, Italian or German) and knowledge of marketing and event activity outside the UK