About the role
This is a great opportunity to join a fast paced, entrepreneurial, fast growing, exciting cyber-security organisation in London, UK.
The right candidate will showcase experience in providing technical excellence, within a pre-sales capacity, to enable and support a high-performance sales team. They will demonstrate an ability to consultatively engage with clients to understand their security and business challenges; collaboratively defining a clear set of requirements, priorities and desired outcomes. They will show how they can utilise this information, drawing on their knowledge and experience, to propose innovative solutions and services that meet these solution outcomes, enabling clients to: improve their security capability, enhance their security maturity, and prioritise their security investment.
The successful candidate must be able to articulate and position complex solutions involving one, but ideally many, products within our solution range.
- Create: Help establish and grow the pre-sales function within Redscan; working collaboratively with other departments, (Sales, Marketing, Product Management, R&D, etc.) to develop our go-to-market messaging.
- Coach: Assist with technical Sales Enablement and support the development of junior team members.
- Inspire: Maintain a broad-level of knowledge of the cyber-security landscape, recent news and trends, to provide Thought Leadership to clients and prospects as part of consultative pre-sales engagements.
- Lead by example: Support of the sales organisation, as the trusted technical advisor in client and prospect meetings.
- Design, scope and size service and technical solutions based on client requirements.
- Promote Redscan’s ThreatDetect service, mapping technical designs into business outcomes.
- Create and present using live or recorded demos, white boarding and slide deck presentations.
- Craft compelling security and service-based customer-facing proposals; working with Bid Teams on RFI/RFP responses and working with the Sales Team to develop associated commercials.
- Clearly articulate the benefits and value of proposed solutions. Communicate with client stakeholders, with an ability to lead client meetings from a technical design perspective.
- Define and deliver successful POCs that provide real outcomes-based results for clients and prospects, collaborating with internal Redscan teams and third party vendors as needed.
- Engagement with Project, Engineering and SOC Teams to support successful delivery of projects.
Qualifications and exerience
- Business fluent English is required for customer interactions, internal communication, and collaboration.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in role as a security consultant, providing high level technical consultancy.
- 2+ year’s working experience in Pre-Sales activities and/or Sales Engineering.
- Successful track record and experience in bidding on complex cyber security tenders.
- Experience in preparing business solution proposals and presentations to senior executives.
- Strong technical background in IT security, managed security services and (preferably) offensive security.
- Showcase an entrepreneurial spirit, being creative and “thinking on your feet”.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, to provide the best business outcomes for customers.
- Excellent influencing skills – written, verbal and interpersonal communication, delivering complex ideas around a technical topic with speed and clarity to an experienced or inexperienced audience.
- Familiarity with security frameworks such as Cyber Essentials, CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST, ISO27001
- Familiarity with Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, SABSA, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree is mandatory, Master’s degree is preferred.
- Self-driven and self-motivated, with a bias for action.