About the role
Kroll Cyber Risk can help enable organizations to be more cyber resilient by preparing for and detecting incidents through risk assessments, penetration testing and threat detection/intelligence services. Our clients also count on Kroll for quick and expert support in the event of a cyber breach or attack. We help clients of all sizes respond to incidents and restore stability through digital forensics, breach notification, identity monitoring and restoration services for individuals affected by a data breach.
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Cyber Risk team, operating out of the UK and reporting into the Managing Director for Product Strategy.
- Working closely with Clients, Sales, Presales, Marketing, R&D and development teams to gather feedback that can be distilled into a value driven roadmap.
- Define the process, and be responsible for the prioritization of new functionality to lead the market and exceed client expectations
- Champion the outcomes clients expect from our services, and translate these into tangible requirements that address the business problem
- Own the dialogue between the product requirements and the technology solutions that drive value to the client and solve their problems (interfacing with development and design teams)
- Understand the competitive landscape and be in tune with the general direction of the market
- Own the product life cycle and ensure alignment to product strategy
- Identify opportunities for cross sell and upsell, building propositions with other service lines within the portfolio
- Define and clearly articulate market requirements so that the delivery team can create solutions matched to them.
- Own the product roadmap, creating both an internal and external version that highlights client value
- Act as stakeholder for the product service descriptions (working with technical product manager/service lead) and ensure they remain accurate
- As the subject matter expert, support the sales function through the delivery of sales training (in conjunction with presales) and present as part of client engagements and at key events
About the role
- Experienced within product management and demonstrating success for a similar product or portfolio
- Recognized as the SME or authority within current role for a similar product or portfolio
- Experience of significant product launches and refreshes that have successfully driven the revenue and growth of the product line.
- Strong influencing and inter-personal communication skills to operate strategically across all levels of the organization and with senior external stakeholders
- Ability to translate technical features into customer benefits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientated and with a methodical and organized approach
- Ability to work in and coordinate complex cross functional teams
- Experience in working as part of a project team
- Evidence of a high degree of commercial acumen