About the role
As a priority we are looking for a senior project manager to deliver key cyber products and services to FTSE100 customers. The role will also facilitate internal projects associated with product development and efficiency improvements.
The Cyber Security Senior Project Manager is expected to be an outgoing team player with drive, passion, enthusiasm and positivity – someone inherently driven and fascinated by cyber security with previous experience in SIEM, MDR/EDR technologies (such as AlienVault & CarbonBlack), SOC operations & the MitreAttack framework.
Redscan prides itself by expediting ‘time to value’ whilst maintaining quality of delivery commensurate of an organisation providing critical customer services. You will understand the value of providing outstanding customer service whilst effectively balancing Redscan’s business objectives. You will provide structure, governance, resource co-ordination and due process. You will report on progress and key issues and risks to enable critical decisions and actions to be taken in a timely manner. As a senior project manager, you will be expected to work proactively and with autonomy across multiple projects for multiple customers in line with individual and team KPI’s.
- Be responsible for project planning & onboarding of new clients to our CyberOps platform and the technologies they’ve purchased, driving prompt & effective completion so clients can receive rapid value & mitigate cyber security concerns as quickly as possible
- Manage project progress with the key stakeholders (including any potential risks, delays and concerns), ensuring they are accounted for
- Develop trust with all stakeholders to achieve project goals, utilising negotiation and conflict management skills for a seamless and smooth process
- Make recommendations aligned to best practices to deliver against broader internal and external business challenges
- Lead projects utilising internal and external teams
- Be someone who can manage multiple projects, large & small, for multiple customers and can influence others in a positive manner to achieve project objectives
- Be able to quickly learn and understand the technology and services we provide and become proficient in the delivery process.
- 3+ years experience in delivering related technologies into a Security Operations environment
- 5+ years cyber security delivery experience
- 5+ years experience delivering commercial products/services
- 7+ years formal project management experience required