About the role
Clients count on us for quick and expert support in the event of and in preparation against a cyber incident; from incident response to risk assessments, and complex forensics to breach notification and ID theft remediation we help clients – of all sizes – respond with confidence.
The Kroll Cyber Risk team is seeking a Vice President, SOC Team Lead to join its Mumbai based Security Operations Centre. The successful candidate will be tasked with hiring, onboarding, training and motivating a team of top-tier SOC Analysts
- To inspire, lead and mentor team members.
- To ensure service quality and provide a world class service to our clients.
- Strategy: to be the subject matter expert when it comes to SOC team development and evolution – road-mapping a scalable plan for continued growth.
- Domain knowledge: to contribute to overall company strategy through awareness of current and evolving industry trends and threats.
- Communication: to regularly provide clear and concise reports and presentations to clients, partners, the SOC and the exec team.
- Collaboration: working in positive partnership with other teams at Kroll.
- Minimum 5 years of working in a SOC with experience leading teams, preferably in a Commercial environment rather than a single entity SOC.
- Extensive experience of working with a variety of the more popular SIEM and EDR tools.
- Full understanding of how to reduce false positives and provide value.
- Broad-level of knowledge of the cyber-security landscape, recent news and trends.
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies, to provide the best business outcomes for customers.
- Business fluent English is required for customer interactions, internal communication, and collaboration. Excellent influencing skills – written, verbal and interpersonal communication, delivering complex ideas around a technical topic with speed and clarity to an experienced or inexperienced audience.
- Self-motivated with a positive, passionate attitude and a sense of fun - an entrepreneurial spirit, who can provide proactive, creative solutions proving an ability to “think on your feet”.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Industry standard certifications such as: CREST CRT, CREST CCT, OSCP, GCFA, GNFA, GREM.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience and knowledge
- Experience of working in an MSSP/MDR SOC environment.