About the role
Due to rapid growth in the market, we are undergoing an exciting period of expansion and looking for a software developer to join our team.
The role will currently be fully remote but eventually regular attendance at our Nottingham office will be expected, but not on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role will require design and coding of new user-facing features within a proprietary threat management platform.
- This is a cloud hosted enterprise web application with a pipeline of new feature requirements on its roadmap.
- Core technologies you will be working with include Java, Typescript, Docker, Node, Angular, and SQL.
- Experience or ability to pick up other languages and tech including but not limited to Python will also help.
- Good knowledge of some of our core technologies is required.
- The role is open to front or back-end developers wanting to go full stack. Developers using other backend languages will be considered provided they have some front-end skills.
- Experience in developing modern web applications is essential.
- Experience of server-side frameworks such as Spring, Play, .Net or Django.
- Design and implementation of RESTful web services.
- Good understanding of Relational Databases.
- Experience of source control systems such as Git.
- Good communication skills.
- Agile development environment.
Beneficial but not essential
- Some knowledge of Linux & Docker.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of Cyber Security.