About the role
At Redscan we pride ourselves on our customer focused services and a key part of that service is the role of our Technical Account Managers (TAMs). If you have an entrepreneurial drive, are motivated by surpassing your internal and external customers’ expectations and are good at influencing and building relationships as a trusted adviser, you may just be the perfect fit.
The Technical Account Manager role at Redscan is all about technical service delivery management and delivering excellence. Acting as the channel between our customers and our resources for those customers using our managed service offering, you will manage relationships with clients, and all aspects of technical Cyber Security including activities associated to refining the operational health of their IT Security environments.
Successful candidates will possess a range of customer-facing skills and will be able to build relationships quickly and successfully with a high-profile account base. They will display exceptional communication skills, tenacity, strong business understanding and the potential to succeed within a fast-moving technical environment.
Experience of providing the highest levels of customer support within a customer facing role will stand you in good stead as you quickly gain credibility within this pivotal role for the business. A two-way trusting relationship is critical to a TAM’s success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide relationship and technical account management for high profile portfolio of Redscan managed service customers, throughout the Customer Lifecycle, including but not restricted to the below:
- Serve as the point of contact for long-term client engagements and participate in the various onboarding, service delivery, training, and technical and operational support tasks to ensure timely and effective delivery of services
- Monthly Checkpoint Calls and Service Review Meetings and Quarterly Account Review Meetings (potential to be onsite)
- Annual Account Health Checks and Planning Meetings
- Proactively monitor incident tickets and use case tickets for your customer accounts ensuring all are always progressing at agreed levels and are escalated as applicable.
- Escalate incidents appropriately by collaborating with key stakeholders, providing executive updates to varied levels from Technical Analysts to Clevel internally at Redscan and within the customer.
- Document and record all activity and communication with customers over telephone and email according to departmental standards of quality.
- Working closely with our SOC analysts and engineers, and account managers to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
- Continuous improvement focusses to gain valuable customer feedback on our service delivery, how they were affected over the last reporting period, and any outstanding issues that were raised that they may need proactive assistance with.
- Proactive outreaches to communicate and advise customers of any trends we have identified through internal cross functional collaboration with our Threat Intelligence and Penetration Testing teams.
- Retain customers business through lasting trusting relationships and high customer satisfaction with all elements of our service delivery.
- Commercial awareness and a strong level of business acumen
- Enterprise relationship/account management experience
- Dealing with escalated issues within a technical environment and must have outstanding communication, client relationship management, and problem resolution skills, with the ability to effectively advise leadership
- Must be detail and process oriented, requiring demonstrated excellence in time management, project management and prioritization
- At least 3 years’ experience in external customer facing role with onsite customer service experience
- Strong communication abilities, including verbal, written and presentation
- Working to defined levels of service delivery
- Ability to prioritize within a high workload
- Basic technical troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of core cyber security principles and their application with commercial environments and a good general knowledge of IT systems and IT Industry.
- Training/Mentoring customers and colleagues within a technical environment
- IT Technical Support skills: OS/Server/Networks/Databases/Security etc.
- Experience of configuration and troubleshooting threat behavioural based systems
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems, Mac OS, Unix or Netware
- ITIL certified / Prince2 certified
- Eligibility for SC level Clearance – a requirement of which is UK Residency of at least 5 years