About the role
At Redscan we pride ourselves on our customer focussed services and a key part of that service is the role of Technical Account Managers (TAMs). TAMs are responsible for managing all the technical cyber security aspects of our relationships with our customers who use our managed services.
TAMs help to ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen relationships by acting as an extension of our clients by providing them with clear useful consultative advice on all matters cyber security.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with clients (mostly remotely);
- Working with our SOC analysts and engineers, and account managers to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients;
- Holding regular meetings with clients to discuss their thoughts on our service and its delivery, how they were affected over the last reporting period, any outstanding issues we raised and they may need assistance with, what has changed /will change in their environment, what we are doing to improve our service, and what changes are happening in the cyber security world that the client should be made aware of.
- Strong knowledge of core cyber security principles and their application with commercial environments – e.g. understand the principle of least privilege;
- Several years of experience in the cyber security field delivering technical cyber security – for example as SIEM engineers, penetration testers or threat hunters;
- Good English communications skills to allow written and verbal exchanges with both technical and non-technical personnel, including board level recipients;
- Commercial awareness;
- Eligibility for SC level Clearance – a requirement of which is UK Residency of at least 5 years.
- Previous experience in the same role
- Commutable to Nottingham and or London