Cyber security in the Energy sector
As a leader in the energy sector, you will undoubtedly be aware of high-profile cyber-attacks in your industry. But do you have confidence that you have the right controls and processes in place to prevent serious breaches? From power outages to disclosure of sensitive customer information, the impact of a cyber-attack could have a high cost to your business and to the people who rely on your services.
- How is the personal data of customers suitably protected?
- How often are Industrial Control Systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- How are security risks in the supply chain managed?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to breaches?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Is card payment processing PCI DSS compliant?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.