Cyber security in the Legal sector
As a professional in the legal sector, your reputation depends on being able to protect the highly sensitive and confidential information entrusted to you by your clients. But with attacks on legal firms on the rise, how do you ensure your organisation remains secure?
60% of law firms were affected by an information security and data loss incident in 2018. As attacks become increasingly targeted and damaging it’s important to ensure you take appropriate steps to protect your organisation and its clients.
- How is client data processed and protected?
- How often is digital infrastructure tested?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about cyber security risks?
- Are controls in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Are systems backed up to avoid data loss in the event of ransomware?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.