Test your organisation’s preparedness for incoming changes to data protection law
If your organisation holds personal data of any kind, the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will significantly impact your business. With large fines on the horizon for organisations that fail to comply, understanding this new piece of legislation and how prepared your company is for it should be of utmost consideration.
Redscan’s GDPR Data Readiness Assessment service is designed to assist preparation for the GDPR by providing an introduction to the legislation and outlining the steps needed to achieve compliance.
Conducted by an experienced team of data protection and cyber security professionals, Redscan’s GDPR Data Readiness Assessment helps your senior-level management to understand the requirements of the regulation, assess potential risks and highlight appropriate technical and organisational controls.
On-site consultation workshop
This workshop covers:
• The requirements of the regulation
• Types of personal data and the location of such data within your organisation
• Policies and contracts with 3rd parties or other geographic regions
• Data Protection Officer (DPO) requirements
• Technologies already in use or available to be used
On-site assessment of security posture
• Assessment of readiness to comply with security compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials
• Review of in-place security policies and technical controls
• Evaluation of user awareness and identification of training opportunities
GDPR gap analysis
This exercise compares your security posture with key GDPR requirements. The process includes:
• A presentation of key findings, with a Q&A session
• Prioritised recommendations in line with relevant GDPR requirements
• Final conclusion with suggested next steps
Why choose Redscan?
Redscan is an award-winning provider of managed threat detection, red team operation, penetration testing and cyber incident response services, each designed to help organisations make significant improvements to their cyber security posture.
Redscan can help your organisation prepare for the GDPR by exposing wide-ranging security vulnerabilities, proactively identifying threats and supporting swift response to attacks.