Custom assessments to protect your cloud environments from cyber threats
If your business utilises cloud services and applications to support day-to-day operations, security is of paramount importance and should include a robust security assessment program.
With specific rules of engagement set by each provider, cloud penetration testing is not straightforward. Our range of custom cloud security assessments can help your organisation overcome these challenges by uncovering and addressing vulnerabilities that could leave critical assets exposed.
What is cloud penetration testing?
Cloud penetration testing is a form of security assessment conducted on an environment hosted by a cloud service provider such as Amazon’s AWS or Microsoft Azure. Cloud pen testing is designed to gauge the effectiveness of security controls and identify, safely exploit and help to remediate vulnerabilities before they are compromised by malicious adversaries.
The benefits of cloud security testing include:
- Improved understanding of cloud security risks
- Vulnerabilities fixed before they can be maliciously exploited
- Independent validation of cloud security controls
- Clearer demonstration of commitment to security to external stakeholders
- Better prioritisation of future security investments
- Enhanced support of data security compliance mandates
Common cloud vulnerabilities
Our range of cloud security assessments are designed to identify some of the biggest and most common threats to cloud environments, including:
Poor privilege management
Poor password management
Insufficient log management
Get a quoteContact Us
Our security qualifications
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Types of cloud penetration testing
Whether you’re looking for a cloud penetration test utilising traditional internal and external assessment techniques, or a cloud configuration review to compare configurations against best practice, our experts are well-placed to assist.
We follow tried and tested methodologies to rigorously assess your environments and measure them against CIS benchmarks. While cloud pen testing no longer requires prior authorisation, testers are must follow rules of engagement outlined by cloud providers.
Our cloud security testing experts are well-versed in navigating these rules and can perform testing on a range of environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Azure AD, and Microsoft 365.
Meet some of our team
Why choose Redscan?
A trusted partner for pen testing
- One of the highest accredited UK pentesting companies
- A deep understanding of how hackers operate
- In-depth threat analysis and advice you can trust
- Complete post-test care for effective risk remediation
- Multi award-winning offensive security services
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.