Redscan is pleased to share the news that, for the fourth successive year, we’ve been shortlisted as a finalist at the Computing Security Awards – and we’d really appreciate your vote.
Awards that we’re up for:
- Security Service Provider of the Year
- Network Security Solution of the Year – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- SME Security Solution of the Year – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- Cloud-Delivered Solution of the Year – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- Pen Testing Solution of the Year – Redscan Pen Testing
In 2016 we took home the Network Security Solution of the Year honour and secured back-to-back Pen Testing awards in 2017 and 2018. This year we’re up for Service Provider of the Year and ThreatDetect™, our Managed Detection and Response service, is also nominated in the Best SME Solution and Cloud-delivered Solution categories.
Voting for the Computing Security Awards 2019 is now open, and we would really appreciate it if you would take a moment to vote for us. Winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on 17th October.
Many thanks for your support!