Cyber security in Government
Cybercrime poses a significant risk to organisations across the public sector. Whether it is disruption to critical infrastructure or the loss of confidential information, the consequences of a cyber-attack are severe for government organisations and the people that rely on them.
As a public sector professional within a government department, agency or council, it is vital to take proactive steps to protect against the potential damage cyberattacks could cause.
- Is the personal data of individuals sufficiently protected?
- How often are critical systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- How are security risks in the supply chain managed?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Are systems backed up to avoid data loss in the event of ransomware?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.