Cyber security in Government
Cybercrime poses a significant risk to organisations across the public sector. Whether it is disruption to critical infrastructure or the loss of confidential information, the consequences of a cyber-attack are severe for government organisations and the people that rely on them.
As a public sector professional within a government department, agency or council, it is vital to take proactive steps to protect against the potential damage cyberattacks could cause.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Key security questions you need to ask
- Is the personal data of individuals sufficiently protected?
- How often are critical systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- How are security risks in the supply chain managed?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Are systems backed up to avoid data loss in the event of ransomware?
Cyber security compliance in government
From the PSN Code of Connection to the NIS Regulations to the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, the compliance requirements for organisations in the public sector are wide-ranging.
With years of experience working with government organisations, our specialists better understand the security challenges your organisation faces and how to deliver solutions that address them.
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Our award-winning services
Redscan’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
What our customers say
Why choose Kroll?
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.