Cyber security in the Finance sector
As a leader within a bank, hedge fund, wealth management firm or private equity house, you will already recognise the importance of cyber resilience and protecting the sensitive data your organisation holds. But how do you mitigate information security risks against the need to modernise IT systems and drive business initiatives?
From customer data to banking records to proprietary research and trading algorithms, the valuable information held by institutions in the financial sector is at a constant risk of being targeted by cybercriminals.
- How will services be affected in the event of a cyber incident?
- Is operational resilience regularly assessed?
- How is the personal data of clients sufficiently protected?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- How often is infrastructure tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are controls in place to mitigate insider threats?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
Safeguarding critical assets worth billionsRead our ICG case study
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.