Cyber Security in Property and Real Estate
As a leader within the property industry, you will undoubtedly be aware of the damage cyber-attacks can inflict on organisations within your sector. With the scale and sophistication of cybercrime increasing, attacks on housing building companies, estate agents, and housing associations have the potential to cause severe financial, operational and reputational damage. Are you doing enough to protect your business?
- How is buyer and tenant data processed and protected?
- How often is digital infrastructure tested for vulnerabilities?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Is card payment processing PCI DSS compliant?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.