Cyber Security for the third sector
When your organisation provides a vital lifeline for people and communities, the impact of a cyber-attack could be disastrous. With the third sector commonly viewed as an easy target by cybercriminals, it is essential to manage and mitigate the risks to the sensitive data you hold.
In its report, The Road Ahead 2020, the NCVO highlights the urgent need for charities and not-for-profit organisations to take a proactive approach to addressing the risks of cybercrime. Phishing, ransomware, malicious insiders and other types of threats have the potential to inflict significant damage.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Key security questions you need to ask
- Is data protected against unauthorised processing?
- How often are networks and websites tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are security controls in place to prevent sophisticated threats?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about cyber security risks?
- Is there a plan in place to detect, remediate and report breaches?
- Is donation processing PCI DSS compliant?
Cyber security compliance in the
Protecting the personal and financial data of donor and employees is central to not-for-profit organisations meeting the compliance requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
At Redscan, our experience of working with charities and other not-for-profit organisations means that we are better placed to understand the security challenges your organisation faces and deliver solutions that address them.
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Our award-winning services
Redscan’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
What our customers say
Why choose Kroll?
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.