Cyber Security for the third sector
When your organisation provides a vital lifeline for people and communities, the impact of a cyber-attack could be disastrous. With the third sector commonly viewed as an easy target by cybercriminals, it is essential to manage and mitigate the risks to the sensitive data you hold.
In its report, The Road Ahead 2020, the NCVO highlights the urgent need for charities and not-for-profit organisations to take a proactive approach to addressing the risks of cybercrime. Phishing, ransomware, malicious insiders and other types of threats have the potential to inflict significant damage.
- Is data protected against unauthorised processing?
- How often are networks and websites tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are security controls in place to prevent sophisticated threats?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about cyber security risks?
- Is there a plan in place to detect, remediate and report breaches?
- Is donation processing PCI DSS compliant?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.
An analysis of over a billion breached credentials has revealed that one in every 142 people uses the password '123456', increasing their vulnerability to hackers.