Cyber security in retail and eCommerce
As a retailer, quickly adapting to customer trends is what makes your business successful. But are you prepared to respond effectively to fast-evolving cyber threats?
80% of retailers surveyed for the British Retail Consortium’s 2019 Retail Crime Survey said that they experienced an increase in cyber-attacks during the previous year.
Data breaches, ransomware and denial of service attackers affect not only major retailers, but stores and ecommerce websites of all sizes.
- How often are websites, applications and POS systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- Is payment processing PCI DSS compliant?
- Are suitable controls in place to prevent sophisticated threats?
- Is there a plan in place to detect, remediate and report breaches?
- What controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- How is client data processed and protected?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.