Cyber Security in Manufacturing
As a leader in the manufacturing industry, you are accustomed to adapting to change. But it would be a mistake to view cybercrime as just another routine business challenge.
No less than 60% of UK manufacturers have been affected by a cybercrime incident, with a third of these having experienced financial loss or operational disruption as a result. Despite this, manufacturing remains one of the industries least prepared for the impact of cyber-attacks.
- How often are Industrial Control Systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- How regularly are systems backed up to avoid data loss in the event of ransomware?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about the latest cyber security risks?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
Protecting a global manufacturer's critical systemsRead our IPL Plastics case study
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.
An analysis of over a billion breached credentials has revealed that one in every 142 people uses the password '123456', increasing their vulnerability to hackers.