Cyber Security in Manufacturing
As a leader in the manufacturing industry, you are accustomed to adapting to change. But it would be a mistake to view cybercrime as just another routine business challenge.
No less than 60% of UK manufacturers have been affected by a cybercrime incident, with a third of these having experienced financial loss or operational disruption as a result. Despite this, manufacturing remains one of the industries least prepared for the impact of cyber-attacks.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Key questions manufacturers must ask
- How often are Industrial Control Systems tested for vulnerabilities?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- How regularly are systems backed up to avoid data loss in the event of ransomware?
- Are staff sufficiently trained about the latest cyber security risks?
Cyber security compliance in manufacturing
At Redscan, our experience of working with organisations across the manufacturing sector means that we better understand the security challenges your organisation faces and how to address them.
As a trusted partner of manufacturers across a range of industries, we have proven our ability to help organisations achieve compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and ISO 9001.
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Our award-winning services
Redscan’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
Protecting a global manufacturer's critical systemsRead our IPL Plastics case study
What our customers say
Why choose Kroll?
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.