Cyber security in Education
In today’s changing threat landscape, protecting the confidentiality of sensitive information is just as important as providing a high standard of education. Education providers that fail to implement appropriate measures risk the theft of important research and the disclosure of student personal and financial information.
In 2019, 65% of university students said that they would be less likely to apply to a university with a reputation for poor cyber security (Higher Education Policy Institute). The challenge for organisations within the education sector is to manage valuable data and resources while mitigating the current and emerging risks of cybercrime.
- How is staff and student personal data processed and protected?
- How often are networks and applications tested for vulnerabilities?
- Is card payment processing PCI DSS compliant?
- What systems and controls are in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Are suitable controls in place to prevent, detect and respond to threats?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.