Cyber security for media companies
Your industry is fast-moving, but so are cybercriminals. Since Sony Pictures fell victim to a major data breach in 2014, concern has been growing about the risks of cybercrime to companies across the media sector. Are you confident that you have the right controls and processes in place to protect your organisation, partners and clients?
Do these challenges sound familiar?
Key security questions media companies should ask
- How often are systems and websites tested for vulnerabilities?
- Is data protected against unauthorised processing?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- Are controls in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Is payment processing PCI DSS compliant?
Cyber security compliance in the media sector
As your cyber security partner, Redscan can help you address the challenges associated with compliance in the media industry.
With years of experience working with across the media sector, our specialists better understand the security challenges you face and how to address them. This includes helping media organisations protect their data to the highest standards, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Our award-winning services
Redscan’s security services are designed to provide the vital assistance needed to make tangible improvements to your organisation’s cyber security posture.
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
What our customers say
Why choose Kroll?
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.