Cyber security for media companies
Your industry is fast-moving, but so are cybercriminals. Since Sony Pictures fell victim to a major data breach in 2014, concern has been growing about the risks of cybercrime to companies across the media sector. Are you confident that you have the right controls and processes in place to protect your organisation, partners and clients?
- How often are systems and websites tested for vulnerabilities?
- Is data protected against unauthorised processing?
- How are supply chain security risks managed?
- Are suitable controls in place to detect and respond to threats?
- Are controls in place to mitigate insider threats?
- Is payment processing PCI DSS compliant?
Need advice or help from our friendly team?Get in touch
Managed Detection and Response
Award-winning support to rapidly detect and respond to the latest threats 24/7Read more
Specialist engagements to uncover and address hidden cyber security risksRead more
Managed Security Services
Expert help to manage and monitor your choice of security technologiesRead more
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Request expert support
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.
An analysis of over a billion breached credentials has revealed that one in every 142 people uses the password '123456', increasing their vulnerability to hackers.