We’re pleased to share that we’ve been named as finalists at the Computing Security Awards 2021.
This year, Redscan and Kroll have been shortlisted as finalists in no less than 12 categories and we’d be very grateful if you would vote for us.
The Computing Security Awards showcase the cyber security providers and solutions that have had an outstanding impact over the past year.
Kroll is a finalist in the following categories:
- Individual Contribution to Security – Mark Nicholls, Chief Technology Officer, Cyber Risk, Kroll
- Network Security Solution of the Year – Kroll Responder
- Cloud-Delivered Security Solution of Year – Kroll Responder
- New Cloud-Delivered Security Solution of the Year – Kroll Responder
- Penetration Testing Solution of the Year – Kroll Penetration Testing
- Remote Monitoring Security Solution of the Year – Kroll Responder
- Enterprise Security Solution of the Year – Kroll Responder
- Incident Response & Investigation Security Service Provider of the Year – Kroll
- Threat Intelligence Award – Kroll
- Customer Service Award – Security – Kroll
- Security Service Provider of the Year – Kroll
- Security Company of the Year – Kroll
Redscan has been honoured to receive a total of six Computing Security Awards over the last five years, including SME Security Solution of the Year for ThreatDetect™, in 2020 and 2019, and Pen Testing Solution of the Year in 2018 and 2017. This year, securing 12 nominations shows the expanded capabilities of the combined Kroll and Redscan teams.
Voting for the Computing Security Awards 2021 closes on the 24th November, with the winners across all categories announced on the 2nd December.
Many thanks for your support!