We are pleased to announce that Redscan has been nominated in six categories at the 2020 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards – and we would really value your vote!
The Cybersecurity Excellence Awards recognise companies, products and professionals that demonstrate excellence, innovation and leadership in information security.
Finalists and winners are selected on the strength of their nomination as well as through votes from the information security community, which includes ratings and comments. With the deadline of January 31 fast approaching, we would appreciate you taking the time to vote for us.
Redscan has been nominated in six categories:
- Managed Detection and Response – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- Managed Security Service – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- Cyberservice Security Provider of the Year
- Cybersecurity Project of the Year – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- Cybersecurity Industry Solution: Financial Services – ThreatDetect™ MDR
- Cybersecurity Professional of the Year – CTO, Mark Nicholls
Finalists will be announced in February 2020.
Redscan is a provider of managed security services, specialising in threat detection and integrated response. Possessing a deep knowledge of offensive security, Redscan’s experts are among the most qualified in the industry, working as an extension of clients’ in-house resources to expose and address vulnerabilities plus swiftly identify and shut down breaches. Services offered include MDR, CREST-accredited Penetration Testing and Red Team Operations.