We are delighted to announce that, for the first time, the joint Redscan and Kroll proposition was a winner at the Computing Security Awards.
- Winner – Incident Response and Investigation Security Service Provider of the Year
- Winner – New Cloud Delivered Security Solution of the Year
- Runner-Up – Remote Monitoring Security Solution of the Year
Mike Fenton, Kroll Managing Director, Cyber Risk and Redscan CEO
“It is a great honour to be recognised once again in the Computing Security Awards, particularly as the results are based upon the votes of our customers and partners.
“This win is a great achievement for the teams at Redscan and Kroll. It’s also good to note that, as our first time entering as a Kroll business, we were given an award in the category of New Cloud Delivered Security Solution of the Year.
“Our IR and MDR services are closely aligned to present a cohesive market proposition, giving our clients the advantage of accessing all this expertise through one provider.”
The news follows on from Redscan’s wins at the Computing Security Awards for the past five years. Other award wins include:
- Pen Testing Solution of the Year in 2020
- SME Security Solution of the Year and Project of the Year in 2019
- Pen Testing Solution of the Year in 2018
- Pen Testing Solution of the Year in 2017
- Network Security Solution of the Year in 2016
Kroll is the world’s premier provider of services and digital products related to valuation, governance, risk and transparency. We work with clients across diverse sectors in the areas of valuation, expert services, investigations, cyber security, corporate finance, restructuring, legal and business solutions, data analytics and regulatory compliance. Our firm has nearly 5,000 professionals in 30 countries and territories around the world. For more information, visit www.kroll.com.