Register for our upcoming webinar to discover the key security trends of the last quarter and how these may affect organisations throughout the rest of 2023.
We’ll outline the critical issues that businesses should be aware of, including a significant rise in ransomware activity fuelled by the MOVEIt vulnerability, and new methods of email compromise attacks.
Join Kroll’s cyber threat intelligence leaders at this session to discover key insights drawn from over 3,000 cyber incidents handled worldwide each year.
Attendees will learn about:
- Notable themes in the evolving threat landscape and how these could impact organisations
- Critical changes in attacker behaviour, including popular incident types and initial access methods
- A 33% rise in CLOP ransomware activity due to the MOVEit transfer vulnerability
- An 8% rise in email compromise attacks, with new session token stealing tactics and open redirect phishing campaigns challenging blue teams
- The industries targeted the most in Q2 2023, including an ongoing attack on professional services, closely followed by an increased focus on financial services.