Monitor hosts within your network for evidence of suspicious threat activity
With cyber threats now more pervasive than ever, having the capability to detect attacks that bypass perimeter security is essential. Host-based intrusion detection systems (HIDS) help organisations to identify threats inside the network perimeter by monitoring host devices for malicious activity that, if left undetected, could lead to serious breaches.
- Unauthorised login and access attempts
- Privilege escalation
- Modification of application binaries, data and configuration files
- Installation of unwanted applications
- Rogue processes
- Critical services that have been stopped or failed to run
Managed Detection and Response
Why choose a Managed Detection and Response service?
While host-based intrusion detection is undoubtedly an effective way to detect attacks targeting host devices, maximising its potential requires a significant amount of time and effort.
If not properly maintained, host-based intrusion detection systems have the potential to generate hundreds of daily alerts. Security monitoring is a 24/7 task but with many organisations lacking the resources to analyse and investigate every notification, alert fatigue can quickly set in, which can lead to important security incidents being missed or overlooked.
A Managed Detection and Response service helps to overcome these and other security challenges. It achieves this by supplying experienced security experts to deploy, configure and monitor intrusion detection systems, providing the security outcomes you need and freeing up in-house teams to focus on other important tasks.
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.