Early detection of hidden adversaries
To minimise the impact of security breaches, it is essential to identify them as early as possible. Cyber threat hunting facilitates the early detection of attacks, using high-fidelity telemetry and the latest threat intelligence to proactively identify the activities of known and unknown adversaries.
Managed Threat Hunting
How can a managed threat hunting service from Redscan help?
Threat hunting is resource-intensive, requiring a deep understanding of cyber threats and the tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) of criminal adversaries. Without this level of expertise, organisations risk leaving themselves exposed.
ThreatDetect™, Redscan’s outcome-focused Managed Detection and Response (MDR) service integrates the latest detection technologies and intelligence plus a team of cyber offensive security professionals to provide the hunting capability needed to proactively detect threats.
Our experienced team of Red and Blue Team security professionals have a deep knowledge of offensive security and apply this knowledge to help better identify unknown threats. This is informed and enhanced by intelligence from Redscan Labs, our specialist threat research and analytics division.
- Hypothesis-driven investigation
- Optimising security technologies
- Reviewing and applying threat intelligence
- Integrating new sources of telemetry
- Configuring custom rulesets and watchlists
- Root cause and kill chain analysis
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.