Better understand and manage cyber security risks
Business growth, digitalisation and the evolving threat landscape create constant security challenges for your organisation. Redscan’s Vulnerability Assessment service helps you to respond by identifying, classifying and addressing security risks and providing the ongoing support and guidance to best mitigate them.
Identifies at-risk assets
Validates the suitability of security controls
Informs security investments
Provides strategic advice
- Prior to undertaking a formal compliance audit
- Writing data and information security policies
- Planning an incident response strategy
- Procuring security products and services
Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- One of the highest accredited UK pentesting companies
- A deep understanding of how hackers operate
- In-depth threat analysis and advice you can trust
- Complete post-test care for effective risk remediation
- Multi award-winning offensive security services
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get a quick quote
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.
An analysis of over a billion breached credentials has revealed that one in every 142 people uses the password '123456', increasing their vulnerability to hackers.