What is cyber security monitoring?
Cyber security threat monitoring describes the process of detecting cyber threats and data breaches. IT infrastructure monitoring is a crucial part of cyber risk management, enabling organisations to detect cyber-attacks in their infancy and respond to them before they cause damage and disruption.
Endpoint security monitoring
Why is security monitoring important?
As the modern workplace becomes increasingly cloud-focused and digitalised, the traditional network perimeter is blurring. Cyber threats are evolving to take advantage of new vulnerabilities that emerge daily.
While preventative security technology is capable of known signature-based threats, cyber security threat monitoring is required to identify more sophisticated threats that evade these controls.
Continuous cyber security monitoring helps organisations to:
- Detect a broader range of threats
- Reduce the time it takes to respond to attacks
- Comply with industry and regulatory requirements
Why choose an MDR service for cyber security monitoring?
Kroll is an award-winning provider of managed security services. Kroll Responder, our Managed Detection and Response service, combines experienced SOC professionals, the latest network and endpoint technologies and up-to-the-minute threat intelligence to swiftly detect and respond to threats.Get started with MDR
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.