Regularly test security systems and processes in line with PCI DSS requirements
Regular assessment of systems and processes is among the key controls mandated by PCI DSS to protect cardholder data.
Requirement 11 of the standard outlines the need for organisations to perform internal and external penetration testing at least annually, or after any significant changes to infrastructure.
What is a PCI DSS penetration test?
A penetration test is a type of cyber security assessment designed to identify, exploit and help address vulnerabilities.
PCI DSS penetration testing is designed to include assessment of network infrastructure and applications from both outside and inside an organisation’s network environment.
- Unsafe system and network configurations
- Improper access controls
- Rogue wireless networks
- Coding vulnerabilities like XSS and SQL injection
- Broken authentication and session management
- Encryption flaws
Why choose Redscan for PCI DSS penetration testing?
Redscan is a CREST-accredited and award-winning provider of penetration testing services. Our ethical hacking engagements, including network penetration testing and web application testing, help organisations to achieve PCI DSS pen test standards by identifying weaknesses that could enable card payment details to be compromised by criminal attackers.
Get a Pen Test quote now
Keep your business safe by protecting your networks, systems and apps with our penetration testing services.
- One of the highest accredited UK pentesting companies
- A deep understanding of how hackers operate
- In-depth threat analysis and advice you can trust
- Complete post-test care for effective risk remediation
- Multi award-winning offensive security services
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate