What you need to know about payment security
PCI DSS 3.2 encompasses six key objectives. These objectives are split across a set of 12 requirements, each incorporating a range of preventative, detective and directive controls.
Build and Maintain a Secure Network
2. Do not use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
Protect Cardholder Data
4. Encrypt transmission of cardholder data across open, public networks
Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
Implement Strong Access Control Measures
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to cardholder data
Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
Maintain an Information Security Policy
Discuss your PCI DSS requirementsGet in touch
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.
An analysis of over a billion breached credentials has revealed that one in every 142 people uses the password '123456', increasing their vulnerability to hackers.