Minimise risk exposure with a fully managed vulnerability scanning service
Keeping up with changes to your business’s network can be difficult. Business growth and infrastructure changes means that new vulnerabilities can appear on a daily basis and must be quickly identified and addressed to avoid leaving critical data and assets exposed.
Redscan’s Managed Vulnerability Scanning service combines the latest vulnerability scanning tools and experienced security professionals to proactively inspect your network and provide the insight and guidance needed to address security weaknesses.
- Weak network configuration settings
- Insecure user passwords
- Out of date software and applications
- Denial of service vulnerabilities
The latest technology
An agnostic approach to technology means that we support a broad range of vulnerability scanning technologies and will work with you to deploy a system that’s best tailored to your organisation’s threat detection needs.
Experienced security professionals
Our UK security operations centre (SOC) team of analysts and engineers are responsible for the deployment, configuration and ongoing monitoring of your vulnerability scanning solution. We’ll even host it for you in our datacentre.
CyberOps is the threat management platform our SOC experts use to notify your in-house security team of vulnerabilities and supply the remediation guidance they need to understand and address them.
- A leading global MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. 9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.