What is a CSOC?
A Cyber Security Operations Centre is a facility that houses a dedicated team responsible for maintaining and improving an organisation’s cyber security. A CSOC or SOC is equipped with a range of security technologies which are used by the personnel that work within them to help prevent, detect and respond to cyber threats.
- A SOC Manager
- Security Analysts
- Security Engineers
- Incident Responders
Discuss your SOC requirementsGet in touch
The challenges of operating an in-house SOC
One of the main challenges businesses face when seeking to make improvements to cyber security is overcoming the vast expense associated with building and maintaining an in-house CSOC operation.
Implementing the latest technologies and monitoring them 24/7 is costly, compounded by the fact that the qualified security experts needed to carry out day-to-day operations are in short supply and therefore expensive to recruit and retain.
Why consider a Managed SOC service?
To reduce the strain on already stretched IT teams, many organisations are turning to managed SOC services to meet their security needs. Acting as a virtual extension of in-house resources, a managed CSOC relieves organisations of the responsibility of managing security day-to-day.
Key functions a Managed SOC undertakes includes:
• Technology deployment and management
• Incident prevention
• Security event monitoring
• Alert analysis and investigation
• Threat intelligence management
- A leading UK-based MDR company
- Red and blue team CREST CSOC expertise
- High-quality intelligence and actionable outcomes
- Quick and hassle-free service deployment
- An agnostic approach to technology selection
- Avg. >9/10 customer satisfaction, 95% retention rate
Get in touch
Complete the form for a prompt response from our team.